SPECIALS & POLICIES
1. FISHERMEN RATES: $50 (plus tax) per person, per night November thru mid-May. Two night minimum $100 for the two nights. Includes coffee and full breakfast served at the time of your choice; fish-cleaning station and plenty of parking for boats. Sack lunches available for $7.00 per lunch.
Because of the highly seasonal fishing business, we reserve the right of double occupancy for members of your fishing party where required. We cannot guarantee a single room, especially during peak ice-fishing season. Thank you for your understanding.
Understand that ATM availability is sometimes limited during the winter season, please come prepared!
2. OFF-SEASON RATES: $50 Per Person plus tax: includes breakfast November thru mid-May. Two night minimum.
*Cannot be combined with other offers
1. A one-night non-refundable DEPOSIT is required to book a reservation. Deposits can be made by credit card or personal check. Checks must be received within seven (7) days or your reservation will be cancelled.
2. HOUSE RULES are created for our guests comfort and safety. They are posted and must be observed at all times. Failure to do so will result in surcharges and/or immediate eviction. You may download a copy of the house rules by clicking on the link provided below.
Download House Rules. You must have Acrobat Reader to view the file.
3. CHECK-IN TIMES: 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Late check in available, just let us know. If you arrive early, leave your luggage in the community room and enjoy the island.
CHECK-OUT TIME: 11:00 a.m.
4. BREAKFAST is served at 9:00 a.m. daily (other times upon request). Fishermen please make arrangements for an earlier breakfast when making reservations.